Re: [gti-vr6] Leather Seat Problem

Better yet...I assume the thread is a synthetic...trim and then melt the
bitter end (be careful not to let the melted thread drip...hurts like hell!)
so that it looks like the head of a nail. It will never come out again.
Doesn't solve the prob of the thread you have already lost but it is a more
permanent solution to just trimming.
-C
White 95 Golf VR6