RE: Badges (was Re: List Member Stickers)

At 10:58 PM -0700 4/19/99, Eric Wang wrote:
>Kevin,
>
>     Oh... is it only 2 slots?  Umm... my bad then... But still, the
>Jetta IV has 4 slots (count 'em), and I think that's going too far.
>So I still stand by my point; mine has 1 slot, yours has 2, now the
>Jetta IV has 4.  Will the next Jetta have 8?  VW is just going crazy
>here with the grille; they should just put a mesh screen in and forget
>about the slots.

At least it's not this stupid "hex/honeycomb" thing that Ford, Chevy and
Dodge seem to be adopting. Then again, they could be giving away free gold
plated grilles with a Ford, Chevy, and a Dogde, and I still wouldn't drive
one.

How does that saying go? I'd rather push a German car than drive an
American one! :)

-Khan