Re: List Member Stickers

On Apr 19,  9:02pm, Dr. Bob wrote:
> NO Kidding in all seriousness you have got to be joking - right?
> Hey if 4 bangers want to visit go right ahead.

No, they are welcome to visit.  But when folks suggesting that we
change the name of the list to move the focus away from those of
us with VR6 models, then that's what I object to.  If someone
wants to start a general Jetta list that's cool.  But I don't
want to "de-focus" this one from the VR6.

--
John A. Kilpatrick                                     Network Analyist
kilpatri@sgi.com                              Site I/S Network Services