RE: List Member Stickers

For the cost you are gonna pay to stick a 6 in your 87 GL, you can buy a 94
or 95 GLX used. About $10,000 they are going for now....

You will spend many time units and dollars on all kinds of little bit that
you need to get the 6 running. I remember the amount of geld I had to lay
out to 16V my old cabriolet. I mean:
-Manifolds/Exhaust $500
-Swap Flanges on 16V Tranny $100 at tranny shop
-New Clutch Pack $250
-Timing Belt $100
-New Motor Mounts $200
-Amount of time spent debugging electronics about 120 hours...
-Fabricate bracket for radiator $25
-New Hoses for radiator $150
-Cost of 16V Salvage Motor and Tranny Plus Electronics $600

I basically spent about $3,000 on it, I coulda bought a 16V Scirocco for
that much...

Anyway, be prepared to spend 3 times what your calcualtor says it will cost
you....all the little bits are what nickel and dime you...

-Cab
95 GLX