From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Eric Ansay
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 1999 7:49 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Spark plugs..

You don't need to remove the intake manifold.  I used a spark plug socket, with an extension and a swivel point -- Snap-On has a socket that has all this in one.  I put the Bosch Platinum +4's in and have been happy with them.  I had Bosch Silver's but after 30,000 miles of hard driving, the electroids where just about gone.

Eric
1994 Jetta GL