RE: Brake Bleeding cont.....

To bleed the rear brakes Properly the VAG1551 Is Needed.. I know Dan G. down in Portland has one.. The fronts you just do as normal.. Funny thing is the dealer doesn't even use the VAG for the Back Brakes..

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Chris Warren
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 1999 6:25 PM
To: JETTA OWNERS LIST; DRIVERS WANTED VW LIST; **A3--4Cyl** List
Subject: Brake Bleeding cont.....

Hey there,
I have another question regarding the bleeding on my '97 Jetta GT (4 cyl W/ABS)  I was reading my Bentley manual and it states about a VAG 1551 tool need for the bleeding....is this really needed and if it is how $$??  I can't imagine that it is all that hard....
All help is greatly appreciated.

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net ICQ # 7958410 http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  VW Club & Club H20 Member