Re: Year Round Performance

Hi all,
     I'm thinking about lowering my GLX and I being that I live in Upstate
NY.I'm gonna have to deal with a load of snow.  Any suggestions on weather I
should avoid lowering my car or how far is to far? Anyone with first hand
experience give me a clue.
     Also, I'm new to the whole performance thing, (I figured my old Golf
 with 165K  on it couldn't really use much)  anyone with some inexpensive
suggestions on how to get my 98 GLX a little sweeter let me know.
Thanks,

Ryan "Where are my damn keys?" Mitchell
98' GLX