Bleeding the brakes

Hey gang,
I am about to bleed the brakes on my '97 Jetta GT (4-wheel discs/ABS equipped).  Are there any weird things I should know about doing this?  I have experience with doing the brakes but not on a VW (ABS).  I can't imagine it too be that difficult...but any good tips would be appreciated.

Tofer  **tofer@foxinternet.net** ~~ICQ #7958410 ~~AIM  "cwjetta"~~
'97 Jetta GT *member of Club H20 and VW Club*
"Straight lines are for crows, mathematicians and airplanes.  Curves are for women, artists and automobiles"  ~Paolo~