RE: power windows after tinted

Had the same thing happen to me after I had a rear quarter window replaced
on my Jetta III. The vertical rail between the quarter and rear window is
probably misaligned, causing the indow to drag as it goes up/down.
I just haven't bothered to redo it.

You will basically have to lower the window, feel around the seal to where I
think there are two bolts/screws that are in slots. Loosen them, then run
the window up and down a couple times. Then tighten them.

Bentley undoubtably has the correct procedure. Too bad the auto glass guy
didn't have a Bentley (they weren't even out yet three years ago).

Hope this helps...
-Cab