Re: "Rice" for anyone?

 I saw something hilarious the other day -- I was in my New Bug, and was
behind an older Mazda 626.  Some teen punk dude driving.  Anyway, it had all
the improperly installed tasteless "mods" you see on any riceboy ride, but
it was topped by something that made me laugh outloud:

On the rear panel, between the taillights and the license plate holder, was
an oval "D" logo.  Just like they put on old Beetles.  The "D" logo states
that the car was made in Germany.

Hey buddy, hate to break it to ya, but I doubt your 626 has been anywhere
near Germany.....  :-)

Kevin Buchanan
kevbuch@ticnet.com
Volkswagen Nut Extraordinaire