Hood Scoops

I am getting a new hood for my car (Golf hood to go on a Jetta) and I was
considering putting a hood scoop in it, since I have to repaint it anyhow.
Does anyone have experience with putting a hood scoop in it?  I was thinking
about maybe the Style like from a 85-90 Nissan 300Z, or an earlier Datsun
280Z.  Does anyone have any pictures of this or suggestions of what I can do?
The sky is the limit on this one, I think that it would be very cool.

Email me privately.

Thanks!!
matt
http://members.tripod.com/Ventoman