Re: Me and my Jetta

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999 ClOwNToKeR@aol.com wrote:

> p.s. does anyone know whats a real good radar...i dont really care about
> money not that im rich just i want something that works ok thanks alot oh and
> is vento just another word for jetta?

Hi Ian,

Welcome to the list. On the issue of radar, the best that money can buy is
going to be Valentine 1 (www.valentine1.com). Year after year it beats all
competitors in tests. Its around $400. European Car has an article in this
month's issue on doing a concealed installation using the remote display
module (an available option).

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL

no Valentine one :-(  I'm using a Uniden.

> <A HREF="http://www.newdimensions.com/">New Dimensions Ltd   its a great
> place to get vw parts</A>

Interesting you mention this, I used to think the same thing until I
placed an order last week and still haven't received it. Thus far, I'm not
happy with their service, we'll see how it pans out though.