Extended Warranty

19k? that's great!  I just reached my one year anniversary and I have 22,700
mile one my car!  I think an extended warranty should pay for itself,
considering the lame warranty we get from VW.  I think we have great cars,
but let's face it, the warranty sucks big time!!!  All the other car
manufactures give you 3/3600.  I am still looking around for an after-market
extended warranty.  I was going to go with warrantygold, but then I read
that disturbing post a few days ago, about it being banned from a state and
I got worried.  By the way did anyone find out why this happened?

Franklin