RE: Is Extended Warranty Worth it for High Mileage Driver?

It should work. Before taking the car to the dealer for this, try
disconnecting the battery (remember your radio code!) for ten minutes, then
reconnect. The "close sunroof with key" feature should now work. I'm too
lazy to do this because
a) It happens too often and at such random intervals,
b) I have to reset the clocks every time,
c) It doesn't bother me enough.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue