Is Extended Warranty Worth it for High Mileage Driver?

Due to my work, I have put 19,000miles on my 98 Jetta GLX in one year.
Most of it is highway miles.   At that rate, I will be at 100,000 miles
in around 5 years.  Because these will be mostly highway miles, one
would expect to have fewer component failures or wear-outs than would be
normal for 100,000 miles.  In your opinion, would this suggest that an
Extended Warranty Contract may not be worth it for my vehicle?

John Kiekhaefer