Re: Bilstein/Neuspeed Setup?

> How can I get it to 1 1/2"
> lower in the front?

This sounds very destructive, and very rice boy,  but you could always
cut a coil off the front springs.  Gives the car a very nice raked
look.  Cutting one coil, has to be a full coil or the spring won't fit
right, usually does not affect the spring rate.  My eibachs are still
pretty soft with one coil cut off of each spring.  If I decide to
upgrade to N-speed, one coil is coming off of the fronts, before they
are even put on the car.  Or I will just get the Spax 60mm drop
springs.  My Jetta had the sports on it, and it also sat higher in the
front than the rear.  Remember, the front wheel well is bigger than the
rear, which gives the illusion of being higher.  I would cut a coil...
it is not as bad as it sounds.  Your only other alternative is to buy
different springs(Spax).  I don't think the 12mm of lowering advertised
by the billet spring caps will give you what you are looking for.

Billy T.