RE: smelly a/c vents

AllData (http://www.alldata.com) compiles repair/service information (I
think primarily for independent shops). You can't get the actual text of the
TSB w/o buying the CD, but you can get a list of TSB's for your vehicle
which does help sometimes when working with dealers (I think they _have_ to
show you TSB's upon request).

So if you went to the dealer and requested to see TSB #8787-01 Oct '97, they
should show it to you, and you may be able to discuss with them whether or
not it applies to your vehicle.

Tim Irwin
'98 GLX
Lumpy seat edition (wonder how long I'll be stuck with a loaner)