Re: ROAD RAGE!!!!

"and i will come to a complete stop on the free way if there is no other
traffic im going to interupt while doing this."

This reminds me of an incident with a GTI. Keep in mind this is before I
bought into the GLX.

I let my girlfriend drive my 900 SPG (185hp Turbo)for the day while at
work. She picked me up and mentioned what had happened during her day of
driving. (Keep in mind, she didn't drive aggressively). So as she was
driving on a stretch of highway that connected our 2 towns (about 6miles)
this lowered GTI came out of nowhere and sat on her ass, wouldn't pass
during the passing lanes, but chose the double line. Then proceeded to slow
down in front of her to about 35. Some sort of intimidation tactic. I'm not
exactly sure. They continued this game of taunting for the duration of her
6 mile trek. When she pulled into my driveway they turned around and jumped
on it going back in front the house. So then she picks me up and we proceed
back to town. This time I'M driving. They're at a local store when they
notice the Saab go by. Immediately they're off. I step on it (just enough
to let em know I want to play) going about 80 I slow, they catch up
quickly, this is where it got interesting. WHAM I slam on the brakes, they
just about kill themselves to stop, going off the road to the right they
come to screeching halt. Now they don't know whos driving because the
windows are black. I open the roof and put all the windows down, then give
em the finger.... The driver probably around 16 just learned his lesson.
Haven't run into them since. Even though I see em every weekend......Hehehe

A little lengthy, but still interesting.....