Re: Stock Bose Stereo

Tim Irwin wrote:

> The really funny thing was that she and her husband were looking for a used
> BWM 3 series, and she was thinking to go with a new Jetta instead. I looked
> for a 325i 4dr/5spd for 2 months, a used Jetta for 1 month, then bought new.

While I was looking for my GLX, my friend bought a used '95 BMW 325 (18k
miles)
4dr/5spd with an upgraded computer chip.  He paid about 6 grand more for
his car.
We  went and did some hard driving together on the highways and
backroads, and
these two cars were matched perfectly.  Road handling, acceleration,
braking,
even the exterior dimensions were almost exact.  I've got a better
service plan,
a bigger trunk, and a much cheaper monthly payment.  Looks like the
Jetta GLX is
a hard car to beat.

--
Benjamin M. Piecuch