Re: Two Questions

Patrick,

On your rocking pasenger seat- check the plastic glides on which the seat
slides.
I had the same problem with my drivers seat however I had VW fix it while
under warranty.
The seat can be removed by loosening a bolt from the front then sliding it
out. Take a close look at it I'm sure you'll see what I mean and you'll
probably see the glides in
the seat track.

Bob

At 08:05 PM 9/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking to replace my spark plugs from the factory. What are the best
>plugs to get to replace them with? Also what size and length of socket is
>needed to remove them?
>
>Second, My passenger seat is rocking from the corners, how do I tighten the
>seats? The dealer says no can do, just live with it? Tell me there's
>something we can do about this?
>

>Patrick Sherman
>1997 JETTA GLX / 26k / Tred
>Eurospeed Motorsports