Optima group purchase - last call

I'm trying one last time to see if there's any interest in a group purchase
for the Optima Redtop battery. As you may know, I located a distributor that
will sell them for $98 + shipping. Unfortunately, they told me that payment
must be either check or money order. I need at least 10 buyers for this
price. Please include your address (or at least the city you live in) so I
can get cost of shipping info. Depending on where you want it delivered, I
expect shipping to be about $20-35. Not a bad deal IMO, locally I could not
find one for less than $140+tax. Please reply privately.

Thanks,
Kevin

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef