Eibach Installation

Fellow Listers,

I installed my Eibach upper strut tie bar Sunday and just wanted to thank
all those that e-mailed me advice.

I routed the wiring loom through the braces on the collar and it seems to
work/look fine.  I didn't remove the struts and just used very long
extensions on my ratchet to reach the bolt heads under the towers.  All in
all, not an extremely difficult installation, took a little less than two
hours, including goofing around.  Next one would probably take no more than
60-90 minutes.

Impression, it seems to have stiffened up the front end, but it could be
just psychological, but then again half of life is psychological.  I would
definitely do it again.  Not a bad mod for the price and pain of
installation.  Looks good too!

BTW, to the individual that asked, I paid $150 from TireRack.  Don't know if
I could have found it cheaper somewhere else, but I thought it was a decent
price.

Rgds,

Bill Schleusner  97GLX old man's racer
b-schleusner@ti.com
upper strut tie bar, oil cooler, K&N, modded airbox,
Garret v.06, no drls, programmable wiper relay, Mobil 1
sheepskins, cd-changer, tinted windows, ad nauseum......