98 GLX For sale:

Hey guys-

The time has come. My future relocation to the Boston Area has since forced
to me to begin saving money, and rely on the 'ol Saab for local
transportation. This intern has led me to drop some hefty payments from my
income. The GLX is the first thing that comes to mind. 4 bills a month is a
great savings + insurance costs in the Boston Area. So basically what I'm
saying is this: I'm going to depart with the ride, and was curious if
anyone out there would have an interest before I offer to the local market...

Specs:
9200 miles. (ALL HIGHWAY!!!) Owned the car since July 1,1998 - Made 3 car
payments only.
Metallic Green, beige leather
Loaded (besides Side impact airbag, changer)
Completely stock
"New car smell" still there
http://www.kbb.com/cgi-bin/cgi.exe?kbb+zip:3451+cc+gpic:CXGWIVD

PRICE:
www.kbb.com = $22,400

www.edmunds.com = $17,925 last years 97'

My price = $21,500 or B.R.O.

Oh well it was nice chatting with you guys, I learned alot and will stay
subscribed to the list, just in case another VW comes my way......

Later........

Chris
98 GLXVR6 (past tense)
90' 900SPG (present tense)