Re: Stock Bose Stereo

Billy, you are not the only lucky people who DO NOT have a keyhole on the
passenger sides.  My '98 GLX DOES NOT have a keyhole on the passenger side,
but DOES have the BOSE system.  My wife's '97 Golf Trek does have a passenger
side keyhole.  So change your handle with one from a base Golf or Jetta and be
prepared to do some work to get them to work.      Cheers:    :)

Chuckem
'98 GLX