Re: Traction Control

I too have had similar experience with the traction control.
Both wheels spin at the same time. However, my experience
with our 96 Passat is that the traction control may
behave differently. In the past when the wheels spin (
like in the snow) the ABS applies the brakes. I have not
tried to pop the clutch and see if both wheels spin like
in the Jetta.

Could it be that the ABS systems are different in the two cars?

Dave
97 GLX