Mintex brake pads

Hey List,

     I've decided to get Mintex brake pads (unless anyone else has any
other suggestions).  I see that Autotech is selling front ones (w/ wear
sensors) for $79 ($60 w/o sensors).  Here are my dumb questions: are
these prices for single pads or pairs, and does my 1994 German-built VR6
have wear sensors?  Autotech is also selling the rear pads for $33
(single or pair?).  Are these good prices, and has anyone found a better
price?

     Also, how much can I expect installation to run?  I visited a
nearby gas station and the guy refused to install aftermarket pads. >=O(

Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust, Autotech
Q-Chip, K&N drop-in filter