Proxes T1(not snow)

Just put a set of T1s on my stock wheels, and oh my, these tires are
awesome.  Going to track on Thursday, and expect my times to be low low
low.  This is an 1/8 mile track, not a 1/4 mile track, so times in the
9s and tens are normal.  Best time at ,this track, on 215/40-17 was
9.66.  I'll let you guys know the results.  Did I say that these tires
rip?  I did... just checkin.  (My car is kinda silly lookin' though.
Anyone else think the DE and 1998 GTI wheels are funk?  I have a set
from a 96 GTI that are getting refinished, high gloss black.  Can't
wait)  BTW, the Abt wheels from my car are for sale.  Gunmetal gray, 17s
with 215/40s.  The wheels are straight and almost perfect as far as the
finish, no curb scuffs.  1400 bucks takes the set.  Check them out at
www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/1641/billy.html

Selling to help pay for a supercharger.