RE: Schroth Rallye 4

I have them in a '97 Cobra and they work great. They mount in existing seat
belt locations so I still use the factory belts on the street and the
Schroths on the track. I think the Schroths are a real pain to deal with on
a daily basis.

I don't use them for the street but I believe certain car models of the
Rallye 4s are street-legal.