Brake caliper painting

Just to add another type of paint you can use for painting your brake
calipers: Dupli-Color Engine Paint. I got it at my local Autozone for $3.99,
along with a couple spray cans of brake cleaner. The paint is good for up to
500 degrees, more than enough for the job. I got the Daytona Yellow, and
results are fabulous! The hardest part of the whole thing was cleaning
them--big PITA, but necessary to make sure the paint stays put.
Difficulty: Easy
Installation time: A full day on a nice weekend
Cost: $8

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef