Re: Lots

At 9:00 AM -0400 9/14/98, Adam Lindsay wrote:
>Lots and Lots of VW's on the Cover of EC.(october)
>
>I maybe loosing it but is the Jetta falling by the way side?
>
>Seems to me sometimes VW only makes 3 types of cars GOLF/GTI;BETTLE;PASSAT

In my view, a Jetta *is* a Golf/GTI, that has had it's hatchback crushed
down to make a trunk. I should use some morphing software to morph a Golf
into a Jetta. For me the decision was based around wanting a German sport
sedan, rather than a German sport hatchback. :)

-Khan

--
Khan Klatt
1997 VW Jetta GLX, Emerald Green