Smoked Fog/Turn Assembly (WAS: Nightshades)

With all the talk about Nightshades I thought I'd share my experience.

Side markers:
I removed, cleaned, and applied Nightshades to my side markers.  The
result is fabulous.  Rain, snow, wind....my side markers still look
as good as the weekend I painted them.

Front Fog Assembly:
I used Nightshades on the interior surface of clear fog assembly
covers (purchased from Jan Cerato (Focus Auto Design) and/or Emmons
Coachworks).  I also left a clear circle over the fog light bulb to
ensure no loss in fog light intensity.  They are easily removable for
cleaning so the mod is 100% reversible.  The result is great looks
with invaluable protection for my costly fogs.

Total cost: $10 for Nightshades and $30 for the covers.

Scott Catlin was kind enough to snap a pic at the NW VWnGrub:

http://members.tripod.com/~scocat/VWNGRUB/bjetta.html

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton