Have to tell it.

After my run-in with the law 2 weeks ago I have been following all the speed
limit signs and not doing anything wrong.

However,

Last night I am driving home on 490(Rochester,NY) and this Saturn comes out
of no where. I laugh cause it looked dropped and had a new exhaust. He pulls
next to me and hangs there than jumps on the accel and cuts me off. Missed
my whole car by like a couple inches. So being the smart one, I hang up my
cellphone(was on the phone with Parents) and decide this guy needs to be
taught. I pull up next him, 3rd gear at 75mph rules. I wave him on and point
to go ahead...I let him jump about 2 car lengths and boom thats it, I floor
it through 3rd to 6000, then 4th to 6000 and I never saw him again. I went
about 2miles like this and then slowed down to the speed limit, and called
my parents back.

The only reason I tell this story is because I hate the stupid InnerCity
Saturn Racing Commercials on TV.

Adam Lindsay
Mindex Technologies Inc.
adam@mindex.com