RE: virus alert!!

I've seen this message before, and it is a hoax. Just about any e-mail
you get that instructs you to "Send this message to everyone you know"
is some kind of prank, or someone's attempt to build a mailing list for
commercial purposes. If you play their game, you are only helping to
generate TONS of useless spam on the Internet.