New DC Area Tuner

Hey,
    I spotted a new VW Tuner in the DC Metro area today. I was with my sales
manager, so I couldn't stop, but if anyone else wants to check em out go for
it. Their name is two words, starting with Wagen, but I didn't see the
second word. If you go on the beltway to the Route 1 College Park/Beltsville
exit and go north, they are a few miles up on the left, shortly after
Behenke Nurseries ( a large lawn & garden place). If you get to Laurel, MD
you have gone too far. I will try and stop in and check em out next time I
am in the area.
    DC-Baltimore is getting to be pretty darn good as far as a VW scene. My
ongoing list now includes VW Sport, EIP, Import Sports (2 Locations I
think), Wagen ? (spotted today), the National Capital Area VW Club (meets
once a month at the Bethesda library), Manassas Bugout (twice a summer),
Club GTI (well not based in DC, but the new American Representative of Club
GTI is a salesman at Congressional VW in Rockville, MD). Not too shabby.
Later-G