RE: interior

Sweet.. I did not opt for the keyless entry, I went aftermarket alarm and
keyless entry, so it doesn't really interface with the RV componets of the
system, thus the handmixer.. However, I am able to fire up the VR6 Remotely
now and have some eggs and bacon cooking on the exhaust manifold before I
even wake up..

Schweet..

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org