Re: Euro-Switch

>OKay I have a switch in my car that has 2 positions and a pull.
>OFF / HeadLightsON / (PULL) HeadLights, Foglights.
>
>Does the EuroSwitch add an additional position.
>
>Also If I just pull the 173 relay with out getting the EuroSwitch will I
>just lose DRL or will I lose more?

You have the American switch. The Euro switch will let you pull on the
fog lights whilest the parking lights are on (the American switch
requires that the headlights also be on). It also has a second PULL
position. Yes, you pull it out even FARTHER, and it'll turn on your
rear foglights (if you have installed them).

As far as the DRLs go, I think you will only lose DRLs, but I'm not
positive, as my '95 GLX didn't come with DRLs.

     /|=-    Thomas J. Boyer   --=|/
    /|=-    cyng@lamere.net   --=|/