Re: OIL CHANGES

You should be able to get the filter at any auto-parts store. I got one at my
local NAPA dealer for $16 (!!!!).
Remember that it is a filter insert like on many motorcycles. This means that
the canister is a permanent part of the engine and you just replace the element.
To open the canister you'll need an allen-key. Make sure you've got the right
size before attempting the oil change.