Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 20:01:30 -0400
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Subject: RE: Speed ratings

Just an afterthought, a blowout due to a failed tire above 100 mph would not
be pretty, regardless that Michael Schumacher can drive a car missing a
front wheel at that speed.  I wouldn't want an insufficient tire to
contribute to a possible wreck, even if I have substantial track time at
performance driving.  Play safe.

Gary Lin