Re: Dammit

> fuel?

Only if you don't like your engine to knock...  :)

> The previous versions to 10 can be upgraded for around $25. Now does this
> require chip replacement, or is there some software that can do the
> upgrade. The reason I ask, is if anyone has an older chip version
> (.06-.08) that they would like to part with, due to the upgrade..... I'd
> be interested....... Thanks

The chip is replaced for the upgrade...HOWEVER...you have to send the
old chip back first. He originally sold you the upgrade and then you
sent the chip back, but some ne'er-do-wells were slacking on sending the
old chip back, thus the policy change.

> Now the speedo does not automatically adjust itself to tire size, so if
> you're running larger tires will the speedo register higher speeds. I'm
> thinking it would actually record lower speeds.

Larger will indicate a speed slower than actual...I think ;)

TMM
'95 GTI VR6