RE: Suspension

Sure. It's JBE Racing in Deer Park. e-mail me privately for the address and
phone number.

Tell 'em wally sent cha.

Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com

Chris Lefkaditis /\"Oh, ill keep taking punches
ChrisLe@Mindspring.com /\until their will grows tired."E.V.
~~~~~make a difference!~Stop Animal Testing~~Dont Wear Fur..PETA
http://www.mindspring.com/~chrisle