Re: Bearcat Scanners

Any ole reciever/scanner will do. As I said in my post it is the weakness of
the transmitter in the cops car that works to your advantage. If you hear it
it meanes he is CLOSE! I might also say that the extender repeats all
transmissions heard by the reciever in the cops car. So it is yakking all
the time. You don't listen to what they are saying since it is probally
irelevant, just the fact that you can hear it means a cop is in a position
to cite you.