RE: chips

Son, Garrett smokes the competition in all respects.

Had the Neuspeed p-chip. It was great. Garrett's chips are better. I had his
chip (version 05) right after the p-chip, and *that* version was better than
the p-chip. Now, he's up to version 10 (I have 08), and the man doesn't stop
rockin'

His customer service and upgrade policy ($25 for the newest version for
registered owners) are reason alone to go with the G-MAN!!!

Wally G.
coolwally@msn.com