Re: Jetta GLX : The choice of the Colombian Drug Lords...

From: Khan M. Klatt <kmk@pacificrim.net>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Monday, August 31, 1998 9:30 PM
Subject: Jetta GLX : The choice of the Colombian Drug Lords...

>shows a Jetta which is in extremely bad shape after a drug-related shooting
>in Colombia.

Read more carefully, it's from one of the most popular, and criminal-factory
neighborhood in Mexico City. It's like a Bronx, or Harlem (dunno, never been
in New York). Where no one wants to drive in at night (nor day).

Why I'm telling this?, because the Volkswagen Jetta is the second most
stolen car in the mexican country, and the most popular and best seller
sedan, indeed (June '98 official data).

Guess who's in the first place in all categories?... The type-1 Beetle, of
course. Which is still made for domestic market (500 daily) until today,
there in Puebla.

Not strange, because Volkswagen is the brand which sells more cars per year,
and the one which more cars have selled in history..

After this brief cultural segment, I say.. interesting URL...BTW.

- Alexander Kunstmann