Re: 1999 VW A4 Jetta GLX

I just checked out the new A4 body style Jetta's today.  The guy that
was sent along with them told me to expect the base models to show up in
a month or so, and that the glx's would come along around june or july.
They look exactly like a shrunk passat.  All that they had were
automatic base model GL's.  There was a red, black, and funky green
one.  They looked nice.  I would have to see a higher model to really
decide if I would trade mine in on one, though.  They seemed a bit
smaller than the current one.

Jason
chateau@aznet.net