Re: 1999 VW A4 Jetta GLX

On Oct 27,  5:09pm, Talitmon@aol.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: 1999 VW A4 Jetta GLX
> Try,
>
> www.vwvortex.com
>
> they have a few pictures on the new GLX, also some various auto
> magazines in the last month or so have had some photos.
>
> Talat
> 97 GLX
> Blk/Blk
>-- End of excerpt from Talitmon@aol.com

Damn...the first pics I saw of the A4 jetta made me glad that I bought mine.
The only problem is now I'm starting to change my mind.  Not enough to trade
mine in or anything (I think), but I do think this new Jetta looks pretty
sweet, even if it does look a bit like a BMW 3-series...

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX