Armrest -Reply

I think there is a company by the name of Husco that manufactures armrests for the Jetta.  I looked into it a few weeks ago for my 1997 GLX and the local parts place could order one for around $120.  It is almost the same as the VW armrest - with the retracting cupholder.  I had one in my old Honda CRX a few years back and it worked quite well.

Josh Marrow
'97 GLX

Husco might be the manufacturer for the VW factory armrest...

>>> Jack Terzian <jterzian@paperboard.ca> 10/26/98 12:15pm >>>
(99 GLX (A3))

I didn't think they made any 1999 GLX's A3 only 8V available.

I think carbon fiber looks great.

Let me know if you find a armrest or cup holder other then the one from
VW.

JACK

--
HAGOP JACK TERZIAN
Markham, Ontario Canada

Pager: 1-800-331-6351  ID #: 416-523-7733
(dail pager then key in ID then return Phone Number)

Cellular email: hyejack@txt.bellmobility.ca
WWW: http://www.netcom.ca/~hyejack (Under construction)
email: jterzian@paperboard.ca