RE: Ticket Time

Actually, cops in some areas have been using 4x4's for some time (no, I've
never had a gun rack in my truck, but my friends have...). What you might
have seen, although I'm not sure they're in production yet, was the Police
package Tahoe which Chevy is pushing to replace the Caprice.

Anyway, the usual answer to this FAQ is to
 - Request a court date to fight the ticket (plead innocence)
 - Request that the officer be present as a witness (may have to physically
go to the courthouse to do this, varies by area)
 - See http://www.motorists.com/ (National Motorists Association) for other
hints/advice/consolation