Re: help! please

Actually I'm getting new wheels.  The TSW Imola 17 by 7.  It's a half inch
more narrow.  The TSW people also gave the correct offset.  As to lowering
the car, that's want I want to do but only for handling purposes.  Someone
else stated that I could do just springs and get what I want.  The lowered
look IMO can be achieved by larger wheels and some ground effects.