RE: Info on Underdrive pulleys

Hmmm...okay I really wish I took engines in High School...but catching up on
life later on is just as fun...what do the pullys do...and is the
unorthodoxracing webmaster on crack, saying that 40hp is possible.

How exactly do these work, is it someting that can be used all the time,
help I am clueless.