New Grill opinions...

Hello all...

   Got my projectzwo headlamps yesterday and am now looking into the new grill
situation.  I have a jetta so I am replacing the hood and grill.  I would
appreciate any and all opinions regarding the fit of aftermarket grills vs.
O.E.M.  Specifically I am interested in the Kamei, Bonrath, Abt, etc.  I want
a grill that will fit like stock, and not have to be modded to look right.
Prefer the badgeless look with a mesh grill.

  TIA...  please reply privately unless others may benefit...

  jeff E.
  95 Vento VR6  modded....